Major Development

Now India Satire is more beautiful, much faster and much more fun. Diggychacha.blogspot.com will remain here with all the stories. But for new stories our users have to access http://www.theindiasatire.com/

Please give us your feedback for more and more entertaining content and the quality of website at diggychacha@theindiasatire.com

Follow India Satire

Thursday 13 October 2011

Pin It

Widgets

Manisha Koirala wants to work with Diggy Chacha


Taking inspiration from Madhuri Dixit, Bombay girl now Nepali Aunty Manisha Koirala (Manisha) wants to return to Bollywood. According to reports from DCFC, she came to know that David Dhawan is approaching the great Digvijay Singh (Diggy Chacha) as a lead hero for his next movie venture (Please Read: David Dhawan plans Diggy Chacha for his next movie after initial success for Rascals). Therefore, Manisha tried to book the seat for the movie as a lead heroine.


"It will be my privillege to work with a strong and intelligent human being like Diggyji. Usually, strength and intelligence hardly lies together in one person. But Diggyji is exception. Further, I had worked with so many new comers and C Grade looking heroes that now I feel tired. Now I want to work with a mature looking person like Diggyji," Manisha said.

"I don't have experience of working with Davidji also I haven't worked in any of the comedy movies. I have been long criticised for my expressionless and naturally saddist face. However, I want to shut the mouths of my critics. Further, I have developed new beautiful looks which shows my funny angles as well (please see my picture).  I am damn sure, even Davidji and Diggyji will appreciate and would like to work with me," Manisha said courageously.
A closed friend of Manisha said "She is very much willing to work on this new venture even at reduced prices. She understands that Davidji may face some financial crunch as his movies hardly make money on the box office these days."


However, DCFC reporter could not get any comments from David Dhawan and Diggyji about the developments and Manisha's proposal.

Recent Articles

Read Archive