Major Development

Now India Satire is more beautiful, much faster and much more fun. Diggychacha.blogspot.com will remain here with all the stories. But for new stories our users have to access http://www.theindiasatire.com/

Please give us your feedback for more and more entertaining content and the quality of website at diggychacha@theindiasatire.com

Follow India Satire

Friday 11 May 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Satirists misled me - Kapil Sibal

Sibal Uncle apologized in Parliament for leaving his serious attitude

Sibal Uncle who is generally facing a satirist trap during last 2 years, particularly since making the zero loss theory announcement, blamed India's satirists for deterioration of his mental ability, thought processing capability and understanding brain facility reflected through the cartoon of Dalit leader Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar.

"It's sorry state of my brain, as I am confused whether I myself look original or cartoon. Therefore, the mistake happened from my hands," said Kapil Sibal (Sibal Uncle) in the Parliament, in front of a packed session for 5-10 minutes today.

He said that Satirists had so much painted his cartoons and made so much of fun that many times whenever he sees his own face in the mirror start laughing.

"These fuc*ing guys, these idi*t satirists suc*ed my brain from head to toe," said Sibal Uncle. For the information of India Satire readers, Sibal Uncle's whole posture from head-to-toe is active brain and any part of his body can think and transmit to the world through his tounge.

He said "Therefore, the mistake with great leader Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar happened from me."

He apologized in front of all the MPs.

"My apology to all you for the cartoon and I promise that I will not use my weird sense-of-humor in life again. I will become serious and will not imitate any satirist in my life again," said today's Chanakya and Arya Bhatta, Sibal Uncle.

His emotional speech stopped the blood of Parliament for 5-10 minutes and all the opposition party leaders were silent for a record time. Burdened with emotions and heavy heart, speaker Meira Kumar removed 2-3 tears from her eyes and swiped her nose.

Meira Kumar overwhelmed and stood up after Sibal Uncle’s speech




Follow Us

Recent Articles

Read Archive