Major Development

Now India Satire is more beautiful, much faster and much more fun. Diggychacha.blogspot.com will remain here with all the stories. But for new stories our users have to access http://www.theindiasatire.com/

Please give us your feedback for more and more entertaining content and the quality of website at diggychacha@theindiasatire.com

Follow India Satire

Sunday 6 January 2013

Pin It

Widgets

Congress leader Digvijay Singh rewarded a big ass hole to RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat

Veteran Congress leader Digvijay Singh gifted a big ass hole to RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat which he was holding for last one decade.
"I feel proud to give him ass hole that I was holding for last one decade. After making the same type of statement again he really proved that he is best successor of mine," said Digvijay Singh who is happy for finding his successor to carry out a rod with ass in the hole.
He said "Most important thing is that my successor to carry this ass hole is from RSS. I am extremely happy for that. This is the progressive path that I followed and now RSS Chief is on that trajectory. I wish all the best to Mohanji in making of another Diggy that is bashed by any street side dog. All the best Mohanji."
Digvijay Singh gifted a big rod with a hole symbolizing a rod in the ass hole to Mohan Bhagwat. The ass hole is the status symbol for many political leaders who get serious bash on their comments and statements.
Mohan Bhagwat said "I thank you Diggyji for selecting me as his successor though I am quite senior to him. Everybody knows that RSS Chief is like Prime Minister of RSS. However, I am pleased that this ass hole rod is now with me. After carrying this rod I promise Diggyji that I would make all the stupid and idiotic statements on daily basis and never let him down or his belief in me as choosing me his successor."

Recent Articles

Read Archive