Major Development

Now India Satire is more beautiful, much faster and much more fun. Diggychacha.blogspot.com will remain here with all the stories. But for new stories our users have to access http://www.theindiasatire.com/

Please give us your feedback for more and more entertaining content and the quality of website at diggychacha@theindiasatire.com

Follow India Satire

Friday 25 January 2013

Pin It

Widgets

Parineeti Chopra sues Maaza producers and Imran Khan for cheating, sparks controversy

Leading Bollywood actress Parineeti Chopra issued a legal notice to Maaza producers, Coca Cola International and Imran Khan, her co-actor in one advertisement for cheating her.

Parineeti Chopra in a press conference said "I have sent a legal notice to Maaza proucers Coca-Cola and my co-actor Imran Khan for cheating me. They gave me Totapuri mango drink instead of Alphonso, which was shown in the advertisement."

Parineeti Chopra was casted in an advertisement of Maaza which shows that one guy (Imraan Khan) brings mango drink (Maaza) despite being the mango season was 6 months away.

"Coca-Cola and Advertisement agency cheated me. They gave Imran Khan a bottle of mango drink which contains Totapuri Mango juice. I still managed it to drink it, despite my love for Alphonso mango because of my professionalism. However, when I saw that the advertisement was showing Maaza was made from Alphonso mangoes, I immediately issued the legal notices. How can they cheat me? I want to understand by what Maaza is made of Alphonso or Totapuri?" Parineeti Chopra told to the reporters. Parineeti said that Imran Khan was aware of the content of juice but still pretended as he is bringing imported quality Alphonso mango juice.

Coca-Cola denied any comment on the legal notice. However, the soft drink maker confirmed that they received such a notice.

Imran Khan said "I don't know I am as innocent as any other dude. But I want to say it's ridiculous. First I searched mango juice with such hard work, which you finished immediately and now you are pretending to be cheated. That is ridiculous. First you are getting mango juice in the offseason and that to at Rs 10."

Recent Articles

Read Archive